So, what do I do when I can't find something I'm looking for? I get resourceful, creative, and then mock up plans for my husband to build something (With my help, direction, and a tiny dose of bossiness) He knows I mean well ;)
Anyway, this DIY Ladder Plan is especially awesome because it is probably the quickest and easiest project we have EVER DONE. You like saving time and money don't ya? Well, here ya go:
(2) - 2 x 4
(1) - Square Dowel Rod
(1) - Can of Stain of Choice (we use Dark Walnut)
(1) - Paintbrush
SO EASY....ARE YOU READY?
1. Stain Boards
2. Cut to Desired Lengths/Height (We have a 6 ft and 8 ft ladder, with dowels about 1.5 ft long)
3. Measure out distance of dowels away from one another (depending on how many you want)
4. Assemble by screwing dowels into 2 x 4 board on either side
5. Check the clock to see how quickly you finished your project, then find the perfect spot in your house for it!